Mobile Account Alerts
Avoid surprises and unwanted fees with text message alerts sent right to your phone. *
With Westmark Credit Union Mobile Banking Alerts **, you can stay on top of your finances and receive account alerts on transactions, account profile changes and more.
Mobile Alerts will alert you when:
- You have gone above or below your pre-determined balance.
- Specific account activity has accrued.
- A transaction above or below a specified level has posted.
- Your loan or credit card payment is past due...and more!
You must be registered with our Home Banking's Personal Branch and Mobile Banking in order to receive mobile alerts.
If you are not enrolled, click here to quickly and securely get signed up.
To Set Up Mobile Alerts:
- From a computer, sign into your Personal Branch account.
- Click on the Self Service tab, then go to the Additional Services box and click on Mobile Banking.
- Register your mobile phone if needed, then modify your Mobile Banking services to include Account Alerts.
- Click on the Self Service tab, then go to the Alerts box and click on Account Alerts
- Setup your Account Alerts and select the Email and SMS option for each alert.
* Messaging and Data Rates May Apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.
** Mobile Alerts are sent out at set times throughout each day, Monday - Saturday, and exclude Sundays and Holidays. The receipt of an account alert is based on the conditions you setup for your alerts at the set times they are processed.