Member Service Requests

At Westmark, we're always here to help.

Need help with your account? Please note that many member service requests can be handled online for your convenience!

Please click on the appropriate form below based on what you need done, complete the information, and your request will be submitted to a representative who will quickly process and take care of it!

Change of Address Form

  • Do you need to update your address on your membership account? Use the form above to submit that request.

Share Draft Stop Payment Form

  • Use this form to put a stop on a check you have written.

ACH Stop Payment Form

  • Use this form to put a stop on an electronic ACH withdrawal from your account.

Travel Notification Form

  • Traveling out of the area or out of the country? Send us a notification to avoid issues with using your Westmark debit and credit cards.

Wire Transfer Request Form

  • Send us the information to submit an outgoing wire transfer request.

If your requested service is not shown above or you would prefer to talk directly to your branch or call our Member Services Center, please Click Here to get contact information.