Avoid surprises and unwanted fees with e-mail message alerts.
With Account Alerts*, you can stay on top of your finances and receive e-mail alerts on transactions, account profile changes and more.
Account Alerts will alert you when:
- You have gone above or below your pre-determined balance.
- Specific account activity has accrued.
- A transaction above or below a specified level has posted.
- Your loan or credit card payment is past due...and more!
You must be registered with our Home Banking's Personal Branch in order to setup and receive account alerts.
If you are not enrolled, click here to quickly and securely get signed up.
To Set Up Alerts:
- From a computer, sign into your Personal Branch account.
- Click on the Self Service tab, then go to the Alerts box and click on Account Alerts.
- Setup your Account Alerts and select the Email Only option for each alert.
- Your alerts will be sent to your registered e-mail address on Personal Branch.
* Account Alerts are sent out at set times throughout each day, Monday - Saturday, and exclude Sundays and Holidays. The receipt of an account alert is based on the conditions you setup for your alerts at the set times they are processed.
** Messaging and Data Rates May Apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.